DJ PLI Terms of Site Use
The terms “dj-pli”, "dj pli" or "djpli" or “us” or “we” refers to the owner of the website. The term “you” refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website are for your
general information and use only. It is subject to change
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or
guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance,
completeness or suitability of the information and materials
found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You
acknowledge that such information and materials may contain
inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for
any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is
entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It
shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products,
services or information available through this website or
through subsequent communication meet your specific
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed
to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the
design, layout, look, appearance, logos and graphics.
Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the
copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the
property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for
damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to
other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to
provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse
the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without prior written consent from us.